Location: Miami, FL
Job Description: Responsible for consolidating and analyzing budgets and income statement forecasts. They perform analysis of actual results at corporate and division levels. … Sometimes they are required to explain complex financial subjects to non-financial staff members in special projects.
Entry Level Financial Analysts usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Preparing financial reports.
• Conducting business studies.
• Developing forecast models.
• Analyzing financial performance.
• Advising companies about their budgets.
• Having IT skills.
• Being organized.
• Having analytical skills.
• Being self-motivated.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being able to prioritize tasks.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being proficient in financial modeling concepts.
Candidates need to have a High School Diploma and an Associate´s or Bachelor´s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, among other subjects of this sector. Other suitable way to enter to this industry is having a College Degree related to the same fields mentioned before. Persons working on this area can study in further education programs to have better job opportunities and enhance their credentials.
Miami, Florida | Full Time
Controls a film’s artistic and dramatic aspects and visualizes the screenplay (or script) while guiding the film crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision. The director has a key role in choosing the cast members, production design, and all the creative aspects of filmmaking.